Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
FFXIVMinion going on sale as early as Nov 2013?
(10-30-2013, 04:28 PM)z0mg Wrote:  Why the 'good to go after X' then?

I would like to borrow someone else's words:
(10-29-2013, 02:39 PM)Hairyogre Wrote:  Things look a bit de-railed...so before you guys start to feel un-appreciated:

I want to thanks f3re, HansW, the mod devs, and anyone else involved in this excellent program for which I have not paid a cent. It has greatly increased my enjoyment of FFXIV and I am privileged to be a beta tester. I can't wait to actually pay you guys for all your hard work...at which point I will consider myself a customer, but until then I recognize that you are gifting me with the chance to use this product that already far out-strips its paid competitors. I also recognize that things will change, at times hourly, and I am happy to embrace that change because it means you are working hard to improve this already great product...again for which I have not paid a cent.

THANKS AGAIN!

And of course, it's also to gauge and plan for finances in advance for buying the bot "in bulk" and transitioning botting hardware resources from GW2 to FF14.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIVMinion going on sale as early as Nov 2013? - by Xelaeon - 10-30-2013, 04:41 PM