Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Fixes needed for [FATES]
Donate 
I've been using minion a while, mainly for fates, and as such these comments pertain to fates only. So I feel that there are a few things that need to be fixed / added and it seems absurd that they haven't been implemented yet.

1. Kill non-fate mobs that are attacking you > fate mobs
Edit: function is basically broken, it needs to be polished /fixed
- perhaps only attacking non-fate mobs (that are attacking you) while your in fates?

2. Prioritize "boss" mobs in fates
- Many of the fates have "bosses" or single mobs that need to be killed,the bot decides that its better to kill the non- boss mobs which can kill you (for example the Cancer fate) then to attack the boss like everyone else, which looks out of the ordinary and is not useful.

3. Fix mounting issues in Group Grind
- I would love to join a fate group it would really increase exp gains, however for some reason mounting is still broken on some modes.

4. Have the bot be able to do gather fates
- Seems simple to implement to me, but is being neglected still, which is a shame because again it would really increase the amount of exp the bot could get.

5. Add teleporting functionality
- Could be added like the mounting feature, have a "use teleport" check box, and a teleport distance thing set up so the bot would teleport, this would be absolutely wonderful.

6. Fate Leader Management (Suggested by:Shaolin2)
-[BASIC] Function to promote a different person to lead if you are given leader.
-[Advanced] Give bot enough logic to spam "LFM fate group", and functionality of inviting players when they send a tell, and kicking them when they are inactive/ log out.

I'm actually curious as to what the development is focusing on ATM, because it doesn't seem like polishing the bot is high on the priority list, compared to adding features that arn't really core features. If all the features on this list were added im pretty sure fates would be "flawless" and extremely player like.

Just my 2 cents.

Messages In This Thread
Fixes needed for [FATES] - by azrael6766 - 12-07-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: simple fixes that are needed. - by odano1988 - 12-07-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: Fixes needed for [FATES] - by odano1988 - 12-08-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: Fixes needed for [FATES] - by Cichard - 12-08-2013, 01:17 PM
RE: Fixes needed for [FATES] - by aakk47 - 12-08-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: Fixes needed for [FATES] - by AbbyBaby - 05-29-2014, 07:06 AM
RE: Fixes needed for [FATES] - by Cichard - 05-29-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Fixes needed for [FATES] - by AbbyBaby - 05-29-2014, 12:09 PM