Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Problem Gathering
Up until about an hour ago, I was using Latty's Southern Thanalan Mesh to farm Mithril. I stopped the bot for a few minutes while I went AFK, and when I came back, I decided to add a couple of offmesh connections to decrease travel time. I set them up then let the nevmash recompile and tested it, it worked great, until it was done mining the first node. It just stood there. I exited out, redownloaded the navmeshes from Latty's SVN, and logged back in. The bot just stood there. Wouldn't go to the nearby node or to the mining marker. I toggled the bot off and on a few times, then, just for the heck of it, turned on the teleport option under gathering. It did one node, then just stood there, spamming sprint (I hadn't disabled it). I reloaded the bot several times, I downloaded it again, same result. I started just messing around with things, and noticed that, while the triangles load, the navmesh does not.
Here is a picture showing settings and console log:
[Image: Capture.png]

I use only the basic bot, no extra modules from the forums. I Ignorelevel markers and use stealth (though if it is indeed an error with the navmesh not loading, I doubt stealth is the problem). I didn't have enough time (RL obligations) to test other meshes for other zones, but I had used this mesh successfully for a few hours today over several sessions. Any assistance in this matter would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Problem Gathering - by duo7700 - 01-02-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Problem Gathering - by HansW - 01-02-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Problem Gathering - by duo7700 - 01-02-2014, 08:05 PM