Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
BOTANIST leaf turn issues under a both > and < setup and bug with update
Featured 
I am having issues with botanist and leaf turn no matter what i do it will not work on a condition ex: if under 400 and over 300 use [leaf turn] as well as if 225 isnt there use leaf turn else dont use leaf turn so it doesnt spam it until no gp.
it works off condition as in if GP < 0 and GP > 200 then it will then work but spam twice as it can be used twice as it costs 100 heres a pic with some more text on it.
also another bug ive noticed is im geting alt coded text after messing around with the skill manager a few times making profiles or switching/adding spells/abilities. it ends up where the text of the new object is replacing the text thats supposed to be there and giving me an id of 112320 and not 225
im on windows 8.1 x64 pro
and my pc is oced and semi current

edit: if a mod of dev wants to go over teamviewer to mess with it and try fixing or at least attempt i would be grateful

what im trying to do is Field mastery 2 at 100 if it has leaf turn 1 or leaf turn 2. leaf turn 1 at 200-300 [if it has 225 [leaf turn] it wont cast but it it always double casts so im left with if gp > 200 instead of > 200 and < 300 [wont cast here]
anyways;
field master 2 @ 100 only if leaf turn 1/2 is on, leaf turn 1 200-300, and leaf turn 2 at 400+. constraining it in a over and under never works.

EDIT - Picture removed due to it being a picture when i was modifying everything and ended up unconsiously screenshotting wrong values <<<<<

Messages In This Thread
BOTANIST leaf turn issues under a both > and < setup and bug with update - by eewf - 01-04-2014, 11:08 PM