Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Getting stuck in a state of constant "Interrupted"?
(01-05-2014, 11:58 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  except there is no push back and no channelling skills. its an interruption when you get hit. and there are only cast time skills. What causes this problem is lag/teleporting. What happens if you are lagging bad teh bot moves you around and starts to attack the mob. But the server hasnt updated your postion propperly so you get the cast stop cast stop cast stop cast stop because the target is out of range. this happens with teleporting and you dont update your postion before you try and pull. My work around is to lower the cast distance % in the optoins of the bot so you always start closer to the mob. but now that i ahve my internet up and running like a champ i dont get this any more. I use to get it all the time when my isp was being shitastic

I still get interrupted on both heal and damage spells even when the below conditions are satisfied.
- 60ms ping on my quicker servers
- "Combat Range" is set to 50%
- Using Assist Mode (So obviously I'm not moving)
- Mob is being tanked at a safe distance from me (So I can confirm that I won't take dmg for at least 10sec).

The skill manager routine cannot tell whether I have finished casting the spell, it just gives a fixed time limit of 2.5sec per spell, and then moves to the next spell on list.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting stuck in a state of constant "Interrupted"? - by Xelaeon - 01-05-2014, 01:10 PM