Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
BOTANIST leaf turn issues under a both > and < setup and bug with update
not in this thread you had TWO of these threads open on same topic. the other thread you had oppened first it took you several posts before you would even "Divulge" what skills you where using. It was like pulling teeth to try and get information from you.
[/quote]

well the first one was one issue and the other was a different but same. i thought i fixed it as it was working until under certain gp so then it happened on another case with a different spell so then a different topic arose but i was also in live chat without anyone responded so i posted a thread... Please just stop being in nice words an ass. stop posting back when you know you lost this argument and i really dont need to reply to these but im being judged poorly and have no other choice but to clearly respond to you in a clear and equal yet acceptable manner.. please stop unless youre gonna read and apologize otherwise i may aswell put a translator on all your posts to more of a chinese decent.

im not even being rude but if you took this in a rude way i would simply not be anywhere near your depths of ignorance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BOTANIST leaf turn issues under a both > and < setup and bug with update - by eewf - 01-13-2014, 04:58 AM