Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Few questions from new user (LONG)
(01-11-2014, 10:30 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(01-11-2014, 08:29 PM)klepp0906 Wrote:  
(01-11-2014, 08:25 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  if the fate has no progress after a certain amount of time it Blists the fate this is under the fates option you can increase the time.

perhaps I don't understand how fates work. these are low level fates. He isn't even "starting" them for anything to be done or otherwise. Most of these he would be able to manage solo id like to think at this point. How would I set it up so he doesn't ignore any/blacklist any but at the same time works within my preset level range?

I have waitforcomplete set to 0
and blacklisttime set to 0 under fates. Is their anything else I need to adjust?

I am just now catching up on this thread so if you posted something prior I didn't reply to, apologies - im getting onto it now :)

you want to raise your blacklisttime the higher it is the longer it waits before it Blists.

HA! i thought blacklisttime @ 0 was the same as infinity basically. LOL i am such a nub. Thanks for your patience with me, your my personal hero :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Few questions from new user (LONG) - by automationarmy - 01-16-2014, 05:28 PM