Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
How do people earn 1m per bot per day?
(01-28-2014, 06:59 AM)menite Wrote:  thanks for tips , i guesses that you are using teleport hack ? im little scard to use it becose i get banned at the beggining this game (shard farm on teleport hack )

what is the best way to make 50 lvl at the moment ? fate farm ? ofc using bot :)

Hehe, the reason you got banned for teleport farming shards, is multiple players report you to SE. SE follows up on those reports and checks up on you. If there's is no player report, there is no check up! as far as teleporting goes, use it wisely. teleporting to an npc on the other side of the map will not get you banned because no one will see you vanish from one spot and reappear in another. It just looks like you logged off or logged back in. but going from tree to tree is very obvious! people see you and report it.

As far as leveling I think grinding to level 5, then doing MAIN story quests alongside Job Quests every 5 levels. Once you get to a point where you cant do anymore quests because of level, go ahead and do fates for about 5-10 levels. Then you can continue on main story quests. fates are still a good way to level if you do not want to do story or already did it, especially with this tool. set it up and go on about your day or night, come back in a few hours and change to higher zone.. I leveled my mule to 50 in 4 days. in a week of having the account he is lvl 50 with avg ilvl80 gear. all main story and job quests done. Actual physical game-play = a few hours a day of running main story(which was fun) then bot ran for about 12-16 hours a day fating..
With the whole skip cut-scene and dialogues, you can run through story soooo fast, and teleporting to npc's is a breeze, just dont teleport to an npc thats 5 feet away and you are around 30 people.

But yeah if you're not doing story mode, just set bot to run fates and walk away..... Sounds like a great way to level to me.

Messages In This Thread
How do people earn 1m per bot per day? - by Joehn - 01-25-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: How do people earn 1m per bot per day? - by Signature - 01-28-2014, 07:07 AM