Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
Any chance we can get regen added for tanks and medica 2 added to maintain regen on party?

Also, I noticed that the rotation only uses cure2 for self healing. That being said have you tested and found this to be more efficient then using cure1 as well or was it just overlooked?

(02-01-2014, 05:05 PM)iDownload Wrote:  
(02-01-2014, 03:29 PM)Nizaden Wrote:  This doesnt seem to start healing unless I target someone who is hurt. Do we need to manually target them or should this be detecting when players get hurt and auto healing.

at first I thought it was like HonorBuddy (WoW) as well but I guess you have to target something to make it work

They (HonorBuddy) had a good healing algorithm though, I never once had a party member dying on me when I was healing using it

The healbot still needs work, for instance stopping to work when someone died etc.., but its getting there - hopefully

Ya, it would be nice if you didnt need to have something targeted or at least an option for that. Also, considering how well the pathing works in this game it would be nice to have it so the bot will move towards a target out of range to heal if needed as sometimes in CT people are to far away and your not sure where they are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything! - by Nizaden - 02-01-2014, 11:03 PM