Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
Star 
Update 3.5 reworked and fine tuned to work with latest enhanced assist 3.8 .. This is My Current whm profile that I use. only thing missing is my t7 tunning.

Regen-- Will pretty much keep regen on whole party, Including yourself(trigger is 95% hp, can change this value to be lower, but this way seems to be flawless). I put this On Primary Filter 2 , to turn off when filter is active.

Esuna' tuned for many things Including Mog Ex, Levi Ex(will stoneskin and Regen Brinny Mirror Tank during his buff(will not cure him)), Added Poison +1 esuna for Lost City of Amdapori. Protect might have been turned off during this save, just activate it.

Aoe heals fine tuned.

Stone, Stone II, Aero II have been placed on primary filter 1 to turn off, when filter is activated. This way all your doing is Aero and Virus on target while still Focused on Max heals.

Since Chocobo is now considered Party, you will find many cool things being cast on your bird.

UPDATE

THIS STILL USES AceRage's EnhancedAssist Mod. Kudos!

2/11 WHM3.3
Setup for Newest EnhancedAssist. Prioritized 100% will heal lowest hp first. All esunas will go off before cures. Read the list of Esuna effects, if the buff is not listed in Parenthesis it will not esuna it.

2/8 WHM3.2
Added a few more key debuffs for esuna.
Reorganized priorities.
Make sure you Check which skills are Enabled or Disabled.

1/29 WHM3.1
Added Freecure Ally And You!
Stone and Stone II are disabled by default.. Just enable them if you want to dps.. Aero II and Virus are ON.

1/29 WHM3.0
Added Swiftcast Res(missing buff id for sch resurrection) but it works.
Added Esuna for Det down on YOU.
Added Benediction for the tank.
Added Eye for an Eye to be cast on tank at crucial times
Added Divine Seal And Presence of Mind For Crucial timing(Already set up) will work when needed.
Added Cure III to go off when it is Needed.. Not treated like medica at all. Already setup for you.
Next update will include Freecure activation and use.

1/23 - Fixed everything that wasn't working, Added a few things. Turn skills off or on as needed. ENJOY!

First things FirstNosebleed you will need to have the latest version of EnhancedAssistThumbsUp which you can find in the LUA Mods forum.

I have included my basic WHMSuperman SkillManager Profile for you to use. Stone , Aero II and Virus are disabled for healing only purposes, Shall you want to use them to add some extra dps just enable them by checking the box to enable. If you want a longer time between the Casting of the dps spells Just increase the Sec since last value that I have already adjusted.Peep

As far as healing goes.
This Setup will Protect you. or individual party members that do not have protect.. ie: after rez. To cast Protect pre fight (after load) just target yourself or any group member and protect shall be cast. you do not want the bot to cast stoneskin automatically. So do it yourself!

Esuna is set up for any aly that has Determination down or Pacification buff on them.. Anything else manually cast it.

Benediction - Setup to Bene YOU only at 5% hp (If you want to bene party members just Add another Benediction and make that one Skill target Aly) instead of Player like I have set up under the Target tab in skill editor.

Cure and Cure II - Both set up to heal Allies at Perfect Hp's If you would like to change the values you can easily do that. Cure II is set up to heal You at less than 65% hp.. Cure I on yourself is pointless (Medica is Set up too)

Shroud of Saints Disabled atm.. Cause of something with enhanced(Maybe new update fixed issue) But I have it set up to Be used when YOU reach 2900mp But the Mp check functions seems to be broken. So I set it up to be used every 120sec. enable it when needed. it will recast every 120sec

THIS IS WHAT YOUR FFXIVMinion Settings should look like for this to work as a Heal ONLY bot.Smile
[Image: aeu1cy.jpg]
Be ware of a glitch when people diee around you.. bot sometimes(most of the time stops healing) Not sure what it is because all my hp values are set to >1

Attached Files
.zip   WHM3.5.zip (Size: 1.77 KB / Downloads: 617)
what about including

1. party Raise
2. whats best way to handle magic atk moves like Stone to make your companion engage (while you still remain a primary healer - and dont spam Stone )
as a healer I do not reccommend setting up Raise on a bot. You want Human interaction playing a healing class.

If you want your choco to attack just turn on VIRUS or Aero and it will do the trick.

use the Profile I included.

Remember the key to dps Skills is the "Sec since last" field the higher the value the longer the interval of the skill
i notice its on Assist mode , unless i set to party-grind i wouldn't follow leader also i would end up casting stone etc (or just getting "stuck" looking at any mob a party member even tabbed across and looked at
If you Use my profile in party mode.. DPS skills are auto turned off. Just enable and see how they are timed they will not be spammed.

Make sure your assist is still set to none.
ok will try it out and let you know how it worked thanks :)
you can use my whm class profile in my skill profile with out needing to use the extra mod ive healed WP/AK Coil turn 1 and 2 with the set up. with normal skill manager that comes with the bot.
but then no medica!
(01-05-2014, 09:33 PM)Signature Wrote:  but then no medica!

i have medica and medica II in my whm profile.... and they both work just fine with the new addition to the bot Target player number of targets around player 3 distance 15 HP 75%.
until there are dead people everywhere.. then it just spams medica because there is no hp>%

but i'm only trying to help.