Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
FTR esuna seems to skip heavy. Also had to add cure as you said. Freecure is all fine and dandy however i must have had bad luck w/ the RNG and cant leave a groups life to chance. I found myself out of hp with no heals going off on myself often.

Another thing i cant put my finger on is the healing priorities. It seems to be stuck on healing one person up to full before moving on to the next, usualy someone much lower that needs it more urgently lest die. Any ideas on a remedy for this?

Also notice as opposed to Jackie's WHM profile, this runs out of mp like the dickens. I shall rectify it by raising the hp bar for medica and lowering the hp cutoff for cure II as its tossing out cure 2 when a couple cure would work just fine.

I guess i could have had a soft group but in general it seems to chew threw mana pretty quickly.

I struggle a bit with the skill manager, i get things done but it drives me nuts coming from the honorbuddy system :P That being said, if you can work in medicaII and regen (your opinion on where is as good as any, as I cant even begin to wrap my head around whether the variables are provided to make this useable in a manner consistent with their design or with what a human player would be doing)

Apart from that and esuna simply not appearing to work very well (gonna have to mess w/ it some more) The issues I have are mostly subjective.

HOWEVER their is one or two I think should be adjusted if possible.

1) it chain casts stone as opposed to putting up a dot first (aero or aero2) or using stone for heavy debuff then moving on to stone2, and doesnt even touch virus, just stone over and over and over when not healing.

2) it also casts cure or cure II twice in a row nearly every time. This latter is a huge part of the wasted mp and the former doesnt help. The problem is it will cast it the first time properly due to hp loss, however bfore that cure even lands and restores the hp for the bot to take the next "reading" of hp, it will have already started casting again and it ends up casting cure/cure2 on a fully healed or mostly healed person. What can i do about this as its HUGE.

Thanks as per usual <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything! - by automationarmy - 02-06-2014, 03:16 PM