Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
that is the way your profile does it iirc yes jackie? I'm hoping for a cross between the two i suppose ;P I'm trying to start working with the skill manager and expand on his, and i have added cure for now, (credit where its due right!) but regen at the proper time with thelimitations necessary may be tricky... and medica/2 i htink i can handle implementing myself.

the issues i am having with esuna and the debuffs such as heavy, not so much :P (is heavy debuff same ID on players as on npc's?)

also the most important of all, this double casting of cures, how can i prevent this? It double casts protect as well, this is an annoyance and id be willing to bet anyone "in the know" could use this as a guarunteed indicator of a bot.

Still, more pressing is the fact I run out of mp in fights i never came close before due to the double casting when the previous cast already healed the target sufficiently.

i tried slowing down the pulse time with no change/luck :( not sure what else i can do, this is a job for the experts!!

(i could be imagining things, but jackies profile didnt seem to do this? what is different with the way the two cure? its as if sig's profile isnt checking the hp again before recasting, or doing so too far in the future (post second cast)

its frustrating! Everything else such as swift/raise works with impressive speed (although the bot stops healing for reasons unknown as well) ive had to pick up and start healing manually which is jarring on a fight like HM ultima wpn lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything! - by automationarmy - 02-06-2014, 04:34 PM