Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
(02-10-2014, 07:55 AM)Signature Wrote:  Since He had updated Enhaced Assist to Use Out of Combat Skills, Make sure the Out of COmbat CheckBox is NOT checked.

does out of combat make it use the abiliity ONLY out of combat? or in & out?

also I'm having an odd issue that may be tied to your profile, and if not its tied to the assistenhanced module.. either way this is probably the best place to ask, all things considered.

with that said, when I am using assist mode and this profile, every time i try to target myself via F1 - im targeted for a split second, then it automatically changes to what seems to usually be the tank. Always someone other than myself. F2, F3, F4 all work fine, F1 and targeting yourself however does not. Any ideas? :)

Other than

1) The aforementioned targeting issue
2) Not curing heavy/disease via Esuna (AK & CT i noticed this last night)
3) Double heals (dont think theirs anything you can do?)
4) Healing everyone it decides to heal to full before switching to dole out heals where they need to be (proper prioritization) I have had it heal the tank to full, then swap to a dps to toss out a cure 1 while im sitting at 20% hp only to die to a small AE and have the tank exclaim (you didnt heal yourself!)
5) no regen
6) stops healing for some reason at points which I cant determine the event that causes it yet. I just realize hp is getting lower than it should and have to jump in like a madman before someone dies and i get called out for being bad :P

The profile is geting there :P definately has the potential to be the end all be all if those things can be ironed out (some more than others)

As it sits, im cool with semi afk'ing it in some of the easier stuff but the harder stuff, no way. Sure be nice if some people who play other jobs as their "main" got profiles like this up for the community though. You certainly set the bar high :) Lot of work has gone into it, so i personally appreciate it very much! I did one for culinarian and that uses half the skills that healing does and let me tell you... doing it is easy. Getting it right however is another story alltogether >.<

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything! - by automationarmy - 02-11-2014, 06:03 PM