Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New user Need some help please :)
1. you can farm primals if you have 8 accounts or find others to farm with you. since its using teleport you can't do it with regular players. Guild Hests are something completely different. We don't support "farming" them. That me become possible when we release v1.5 that supports questing.

2. Since i don't know where you got the files from i can't really tell you what to do with them. The duty module uses both .info and .lua files, depending on what the profile is doing.

3. use for what ? the teleporter profiles are in the Dev/Waypoint folder. mahas module may use another path, you have to read his post to find out.

4. i personally have never done a single GuildHest. The bot doesnt do quests atm, so if a GuildHest include automated questing, you cant do it with the current release. If you just want to teleport around in the guildhest, killing whatever mob spawns, that can be done with the DEV-TP module. If you have enough accounts to run, you can use the duty mode to have all account follow the one you control around and kill stuff.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.

Messages In This Thread
New user Need some help please :) - by Night2020 - 02-15-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: New user Need some help please :) - by HansW - 02-15-2014, 04:42 PM