Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
(02-11-2014, 09:00 PM)Signature Wrote:  If you have whm3.2 heavy should be in there, just move it to the top instead of having it sit at bottom. Its not that hard to add a regen to the profile yourself(I do not recommend it)....As far as a cure 1 for yourself is also very easy to add... Now as far Curing priorities go re-range it so All HIGH CURES are on top of the small ones. Its a simple issue of priority....

As far as The Fkey issues that has nothing to do with my profile and something either with enhanced assist or the bot itself.

Download whm3.3. I fixed all of your issues. nothing i can do about fkey problem though.

your the man. I appreciate it very much. Cant really say how much tbh. Now theirs a bit of minor adjusting to be made vs killing people over and over as I try to create a profile from scratch to suit said purpose :P

If my taxes would get deposited ffs, I had intended to get a group going myself BUT as luck would have it they are giving me some BS about ID theft in 2011 and it is supposedly going to hold my refund up as much as 180 days .... speechless to that end as well >.<

Anyhow, thank you <3 Between you and Jackie... you guys are real staples to this forum/bot and i hope its dev's and mods realize it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything! - by automationarmy - 02-26-2014, 03:59 PM