Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Noob question about Teleport
Hi Everyone. I'm at a complete loss here, and was hoping someone could walk me step by step through the correct process to get this to work, or link me to a guide where someone has already explained it?

I'm brand new to Teleporting, and found these awesome Primal Extreme and Coil Teleport Waypoints. I cannot seem to get these to work, or am just not understanding the process completely.

What I have done so far:
  • Complete redownload/install of FFXIV Minion-Updater. (I got this download from my User CP. There is a download link next to my Key.)
  • After running this new Installer, it started to redownload everything, and completed successfully.
  • There is still no Waypoint folder in Dev.

My questions:
Is there a specific mod or setting I have to install/change to get the Teleport feature to correctly work, and install the Waypoint Folder?
Do I place the Lua files into the Waypoint folder after successfully getting the correct Teleport Feature working?

Please speak to me as if I'm a complete moron. Assuming I know anything is what is getting me into issues here, and it's not resolving. :( I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, and I need help. :( In This Post it states that the Original TP Dev has been disabled. Is this the issue I'm running into?

Messages In This Thread
Noob question about Teleport - by dirin - 03-06-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: Noob question about Teleport - by ChaotikSoul - 03-06-2014, 09:13 AM
RE: Noob question about Teleport - by dirin - 03-06-2014, 10:45 AM
RE: Noob question about Teleport - by ChaotikSoul - 03-06-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Noob question about Teleport - by dirin - 03-06-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Noob question about Teleport - by Cichard - 03-06-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Noob question about Teleport - by dirin - 03-07-2014, 04:38 AM