Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
i tell you what, i know its no fault of the profile (i dont think?) and more a fault of the bot.. but between the double casts (their has to be SOME way to combat this?) and the way it registers hp loss (doesnt start to cast until the hp is gone) im running out of mp or looking like a bad in TBC.

It is more than adequate for dungeons but apart from like T1 and T2 the shortcomings start to show through (which is really where i wish the bot would excel. Lord knows it aids dps to the gills). The medica fight i run out of mp and the one w/ all the spiders (sorry just started doing coil a week or so ago so names havent stuck yet) the big hits cause panic due to no heals going out until the hp is long gone.

I'm old and lazy and i woulda never thought playing by hand would be superior to letting a pc play for ya :P

Anyhow, if anyone has anything to add, by all means ^^ Until i can figure out what i can do to adjust I have just had it running esuna's and ive had to do all the healing by hand which reaaally makes the moving in t5 a pain simultanously. (dont think dps realize how hard healers have to work)

anyhow, im off!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything! - by automationarmy - 03-15-2014, 05:30 PM