Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
just fyi, disease needs to be added via esuna. I forget what fight it is. in bc or in ak perhaps. I was stuck esunaing it by hand. (i shoulda posted it right away so i didnt forget but im sure it will come up again. their are still a select few out there). With that said, i know i can add it myself, but in the name of you always trying to improve and making this an AiO whm profile solution - figured id mention it here this way you can update next time you do a release/feel it necessary.

Till then... patch 2.2 eh?

(03-23-2014, 12:39 PM)Signature Wrote:  If you actually make it a habit to move after every cure it will heal the right person when you stop... You can adjust by having the person you heal the most targeted and manually spam cure on them when needed to make up for movement. I found this super effective.

yea this is kinda what i do. Very inconvenient but it is what it is i suppose. Still less work than doing it by hand :P I tell you what i tried botting T2 and that was ugly LOL. Instead of changing this profile all around I Just do it by hand now.

It was cureII"ing when it shoulda been medica'ing and tossing out big heals left and right and i ran outta mp not even 1/2 way through the fight.

Was new to the FC at the time so they just chalked it up to being like ilvl80 but in all honesty they were either ignorant or trying to be nice as I80 is more than enough to heal that fight.

I digress..

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything! - by automationarmy - 03-27-2014, 07:18 PM