Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
Ok, one more quesiton. I just started minion and your Skill profile used to say (Ally) or (You) next to the skills set for either or. I realize i can just check inside.. but im curiuos as to why the change. I didnt re download your profile afaik SO is this something that was done via the lateast minion update OR something wrong w/ my Minion?

It appears it now has numbers inside the parenthesis which im going to ASSUME is the skill ID?

btw, plans to release another profile update in the future once the changes stack up or is the final version whats up there now? :P

Got it under cure I and cure II for party. (bare with me, i am aware of the debuff but I havent done levi yet) Why would you not use it on the one's for self? Is it only the tanks who get the debuff?

Also how would one add regen in a manner that would work for this situation, but wouldnt impede others? Would it be ally/party hp < say 80 and then target has buffs 432? (i hope that makes sense, I know it can get messy trying to explain so kudos to you for doing such a thorough job.

Also - I noticed a second cureII (a third but its the second Party one, which comes just below CureIII) it only casts if the player has certan buffs. Is this the freecure buffs? Would I need to add 432 to this one as well I assume?)

Thanks Sig, i realy do appreciate it vm

Ughgh I keep annihilaitng you w/ inquiries. I'm sorry. Last one I PROMISE!!

The moogle EX debuff. I created the Esuna (i created a 2nd for the player) Is this wrong? I wasnt sure if the debuff fears/mc's upon a timer or instantly. Assuming it is instantly it would obviously be upon another player to esuna you therefore making it un necesssary and in the name of keeping the profile lean/clean/mean I obviously want to ditch it if thats the case.

Ok ok im done! :P

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything! - by automationarmy - 04-03-2014, 06:04 PM