Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
Hey, Ok As far as fisrt part, I didnt change the Aly or You part it's all still there, just make your fields a bit bigger by dragging the edges or the middle line. And Make sure you are using My whm profile. lol. I might give you My finalized profile once i know its solid for new content. For now I'll just point you in the right direction.

The reason Why you don't need to worry abut the Brinny Mirror buff on yourself is this. If you have Brinny mirror you can heal yourself without getting brinny veil buff. But have to spam heal yourself and pop stoneskin to absorb ticks. As far as setting up Regen on the Person who has Brinny mirror you want to regen them at even 100% hp so you set it up Regen if Has buff 432, target hp can be at 100% and has not regen buff id. it will always regen brinny mirror if they do not have regen on them. do the same thing for stoneskin if has buff 432 and missing stoneskin buff, cast stoneskin.

As far as the Mind control buff for yourself, You will not be able to use esuna on your self while charmed so there is no reason to add it to self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything! - by Signature - 04-03-2014, 06:48 PM