Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 1.55 Average
ffxiv crashing every time i run minion
Minion crashed my ffxiv about 20m ago. Par for the course. Its a little more frequent today than in the past but it always crashes it atleast once or twice a day /sigh. Thats besides the point though..

I now cant start it period. I have restarted ffxiv and ran minion from the ffxivminion_launcher 3 times now and each time it insta crashes ffxiv out.

I made sure the bot was set to update in case a new version just went live or something - but nada.

Any suggestions? The only time ive had it do this in the past is after a patch/hotfix when a new version is needed.

>.<

just gave it about 10m and removed the atma addon/mod.. still crashing instantly. With a authenticator, restarting ffxiv over and over is becoming extremely irritating. Any ideas why?

TBH why does it crash ffxiv period? If HB for example has a problem, not once have i seen it crash wow with it. Just curious if this is something that will always be present and why.

(my specific situation/cause takes precedent though >.>)

Wow... i found the problem.

You cant run mumble while you use the bot? Srsly? Can you say MAJOR issue....

now to be fair.. i started ffxiv first and mumble after and it ran for a short bit.. but once that initial crash ahppened.. i couldnt restart the bot without crashing ffxiv no matter what (until i closed mumble)

Something that should be considered a bug report yes?

Messages In This Thread
ffxiv crashing every time i run minion - by automationarmy - 04-04-2014, 04:03 AM