Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.89 Average
Lost City of Amdapor - 50 Myth & 45 Soldiery
(04-10-2014, 05:26 AM)Shozokui Wrote:  It looks like for the most part the bot does a good job. However after ~2 hours it began skipping the first group of mobs and just cycling through the teleport points until it inevitably leaves the instance without completion.

I'm debugging the issue now to give you some more valuable feed than "it just broke after X time".

Looks like it has to do with the delay from when you execute the teleport to when the mobs pop on screen/memory. I'm running 4 on an ok PC, but it's still slightly slow which is what caused it to skip the first set. If anyone else is experiencing this, just bump your Enter Time up to a reasonable number, in my case, 30,000.

Something you could implement in the script is a boolean system tracking mob groups which forces the bot to not continue until it has killed the previous group. However this may be highly unnecessary if you configure the enter/exit times to match your system's capabilities properly.

I'm still going to fiddle around with some ways to implement redundancy checks to ensure I can leave the bot un-attended for periods of time without worrying.
I'll submit any suggestions or personal modifications I make to the script in this thread.

Great job finding the "magic spots" :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Beta] Lost City of Amdapor - 50 Myth & 45 Soldiery - by Shozokui - 04-10-2014, 06:13 AM