Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Would LOVE a mack daddy BLM profile :P
Yes which is what/when people being blms for. I realize in many cases this is dynamic which is why I'm looking for Jackies blm profiles merged in some way to do both. Even if it's with filters. Currently I have to switch profiles during the fight and it's just sloppy and to be honest, useless.

The other option is staying on the regular profile which uses fire2 still but then in cases like turn 4 I end up doing 400dps ae and the "non bot" blm does 950.

I don't argue Jackie's single target profile works just fine, however until I choose my next main job and commit to learning it completely by hand, id like to dps to the best of my ability and I am drawn to blm. Summoner and monk are amazing single target but I'm more of a mage kinda guy and the mage is expected to AE on demand :(

Anyhow.. Is their no way to merge these? Would tacking the entire AE profile on the back end of the so to target profile work if I set all Of the AE one to filter 2 for example and all of the first profile to Filter 1? Fair concession since one that works dynamically would obviously require an entirely new profile which no one capable is interested in doing or sharing :p

Bare witness folks - the reason people like myself used to bitch at people who botted without learning their class front to back first :p I can play whm better by hand than by bot which is usually a marvel, however absolutely the utter opposite for everything I leveled from 1-50 via bot and solo.

Question btw. Are the forums private for non users? I assume so but while I'm drifting off topic anyhow and it's on my mind - figured id ask :p

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would LOVE a mack daddy BLM profile :P - by automationarmy - 05-14-2014, 07:58 PM