Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Would LOVE a mack daddy BLM profile :P
FML LOL - I'll get to doing that :P (can that be done? changing your username?)

No idea why they arent private. They should be and almost always are for several reasons. Them not being is asking for trouble which leads to trouble for the devs of the bot but I guess thats out of my hands. I have a pitiful memory these days PLUS im ocd/anal and like to have my username be the same for my online accounts for a variety of reasons. Having to use a different one because their arent subscriber forums just sucks. What possible reason could non subscribers need for this information that outweighs the negative reasons it could be used as/for?

Heck even SE could prowl here and quickly eliminate me and likely a few others based on name alone.

Anyhow, if i can change it - I will as thats alot easier/more likely than the forums being made for registered users (not even subscibers but just people registerd to the site would be a start).

Before I make an entire post off topic ... These AE skills we were discussing. You mentioned moving them to the top of the profile. Do you mean the ones that are already in the profile? ie: your non AE profile? Or after I migrate(d) the AE profile over - move that to the top instead of the bottom as i suggested?

Understand that not knowing the class to what I would even consider a satisfactory/average degree is a major impairment when it comes to making a proper profile with this bot as it requires every solitary detail to be provided by the user which makes it very powerful but very newbie unfriendly.

Anyhow - as usual, thanks for the reply and congradulations LOL i just realized you were finally made a mod :P long overdue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would LOVE a mack daddy BLM profile :P - by automationarmy - 05-14-2014, 09:15 PM