Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
LF experienced raiders
Hi guys, I'm thinking of restarting a new raid static.
Now I'm not just looking for a bunch of cheaters who only knows how to click the teleport button and only know how to sit in the air and hit the start button to win.
Then when they do things legit on the ground, they don't even know how to turn their character from left to right.
I need people who can operate the ASDW keys. I need real raiders, preferbly ones with T1-T8 win experience (non teleporting/flying).
I need people who is willing to learn raid tatics and can listen to instructions if they don't know what to do. (what do you expect, just run around without a clue, do what you want and expect to not wipe the group? :p)
Yes you can use assist, sprint, teleport ect... but you can raid without those tools if you had to.
If that is you, I want you on my team. Post here the class(es) you play, item level, what server you're on currently, and what your raiding experience are in this game (non fly/teleport. assist mode can be exception).

As for me, I'm currently in a static right now. I have raiding experienced t1-t8, working on T9. The guys I play with are great and friendly folks. But they are very against using such tools, and they don't know that I use one. I have fun raiding with them but I don't have the courage to tell them I'm using assist the whole time, It would be a blow to them and for me if I did. I feel more comfortable playing with people whom I don't have to hide such things from, it just makes it simpler.

Messages In This Thread
LF experienced raiders - by andysx - 06-12-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: LF experienced raiders - by truenova - 06-14-2014, 07:56 AM
RE: LF experienced raiders - by andysx - 06-25-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: LF experienced raiders - by AzRed - 06-25-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: LF experienced raiders - by andysx - 06-25-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: LF experienced raiders - by XenoJin - 06-26-2014, 03:57 AM
RE: LF experienced raiders - by papox19 - 07-02-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: LF experienced raiders - by andysx - 07-02-2014, 06:09 AM
RE: LF experienced raiders - by papox19 - 07-02-2014, 06:30 AM