Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
First Time User: Couple Issues
Thanks for the input guys!
Ive been running the bot now for the 3 hours, making minor tweaks to my settings and this is what I have to report.

*Evac IS WORKING. If you have your character set to "Fates Only" then he will return to the Evac to await new Fate spawns. I also believe while the bot is flee'ing to rest he does infact flee toward the Evac point, which isnt significant since he stops when he is out-of-combat to rest, but it does indicate that Evac is functioning.

*My bot is also Flee'ing at the correct HP% to survive. Which is great.

*Now, "Attack NonFate Mobs", however still does not function and as a result does lead to death. in some situations.

After a few hours of testing the bot with basic Grinding/Fate, I had a different issue and some new questions!

-I set to my homepoint to the zone I was running the bot to grind/fate (Upper La Noscea, Camp Bronze Lake). After 2 hours the bot died during a Fate because of a NonFate mob that aggro'd. The issue was after respawning from death within the same zone I expected the bot to just start grinding more, however it didnt until I moved the character and rest the bot.

-A question I have is, is it possible to have the bot respawn your Chocobo Companion if it dies or expires? Possibly through the SkillManager? or some other means?

-Also, what should I do next? I'd love some reccomendations. I was thinking I might want to try using the bot to complete Duties? Any advice for setting that up?

Messages In This Thread
First Time User: Couple Issues - by craz0 - 07-23-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: First Time User: Couple Issues - by Cichard - 07-23-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: First Time User: Couple Issues - by craz0 - 07-23-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: First Time User: Couple Issues - by Cichard - 07-23-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: First Time User: Couple Issues - by craz0 - 07-24-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: First Time User: Couple Issues - by Cichard - 07-24-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: First Time User: Couple Issues - by random73 - 07-24-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: First Time User: Couple Issues - by craz0 - 07-25-2014, 03:06 AM
RE: First Time User: Couple Issues - by Cichard - 07-25-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: First Time User: Couple Issues - by craz0 - 07-26-2014, 07:30 AM