Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Need a little help
Okay so I have multiple questions and problems to ask.

tldr; Can't open 4 instances of FFXIV; WP doesn't do all bosses; need teleport to main char function. what do?

I have MMOMinion and FFXIV setup on two separate computers. One is an iMac and the other is a custom built PC that can handle 4 instances of FFXIV. The problem I'm having is the custom built PC won't open more than 2 instances of FFXIV. I manually open FFXIV and attach the bot to each instance of the game as it's opened. I had this problem with my iMac but it was because I wasn't attaching the bot before opening the next instance of FFXIV. This isn't the case with my custom built PC. The only difference between my iMac and PC is that I have the UAC turned off on my PC so I can't give programs admin privileges and the PC has Vista 64 bit and my iMac has Windows 7 64 bit. I don't know if any of that makes a difference or not.

Is there a duty profile that will complete all the bosses for WP? The profiles that I've tried only do bosses 1 and 2 but never the 3rd. My bots also do quite a bit of dying on the second boss, is this normal? Granted they aren't well geared but I thought they'd be out of attack range from the boss.

How do I teleport my party members to my main's location? Right now I just set all my bots to follow one person and then run around the world getting to places for quests and stuff. I want to aethernet teleport my main to the location and then use hacked teleports to get my alts to the same location so they can learn the aethernet crystal port. If that made any sense.

Oh and why can't you click anything when it builds the navmesh? I understand it's crucial to have for the bot to work BUT it frequently bugs out and I can't close the bot or FFXIV. I have to use the task manager to stop FFXIV process and many times I stop the wrong FFXIV window. Seriously that is the most annoying shit in the world to me right now.

Messages In This Thread
Need a little help - by OogieBoogie - 07-28-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Need a little help - by random73 - 07-28-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: Need a little help - by random73 - 07-28-2014, 10:43 AM
RE: Need a little help - by Cichard - 07-28-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Need a little help - by OogieBoogie - 07-28-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Need a little help - by Cichard - 07-28-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Need a little help - by OogieBoogie - 07-28-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Need a little help - by Cichard - 07-28-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Need a little help - by OogieBoogie - 07-28-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Need a little help - by Cichard - 07-29-2014, 01:42 AM