Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Request: Hunt markers to use with Hunt mode
(09-20-2014, 11:36 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ok maybe i shouldnt say lazy. But how ever you don't purchase the bot because you are lazy. You purchase the bot because it does a task for an extended peroide of time that you would be unable to peform. Example being duty mode you cant run duty mode 4 bots 24/7 farming by your self. so you purchase a bot to acomplish this, not because your lazy but because its impossible to do. same goes for hunt mode you buy a bot to do hunt mode for you because you cant do hunts 24/7 with out it. Its not because you are lazy that you purchase the bot but because you are unable to do it for that extended periode of time. I just think people should at least try to make their profiles, or marker locations first before just coming here and saying hey "DO THIS FOR ME"

(09-20-2014, 11:57 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  
(09-20-2014, 11:36 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ok maybe i shouldnt say lazy. But how ever you don't purchase the bot because you are lazy. You purchase the bot because it does a task for an extended peroide of time that you would be unable to peform. Example being duty mode you cant run duty mode 4 bots 24/7 farming by your self. so you purchase a bot to acomplish this, not because your lazy but because its impossible to do. same goes for hunt mode you buy a bot to do hunt mode for you because you cant do hunts 24/7 with out it. Its not because you are lazy that you purchase the bot but because you are unable to do it for that extended periode of time. I just think people should at least try to make their profiles, or marker locations first before just coming here and saying hey "DO THIS FOR ME"

I bot because i'm lazy as fuck. Just saying Devil

haha ok like i said lazy isnt the right word. if it was because you were lazy you wouldnt spend all this time making/fixing nav meshes.... its the end result of being able to do thigns for very long time with little effort.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request: Hunt markers to use with Hunt mode - by Cichard - 09-21-2014, 12:13 AM