Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Request: Hunt markers to use with Hunt mode
I am requesting that somebody make/publish a list/file of hunt markers that can be used with Hunt Mode. Some set that would cover all ground but as quickly as possible.
so your to lazy to run around each zone dropping 10 or so markers in the zone?
(08-12-2014, 01:45 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  so your to lazy to run around each zone dropping 10 or so markers in the zone?

I love the condescending attitudes from support here. Maybe he is lazy, which is why he offered to pay. It's ease of use features and/or resources that make a bot great . This bot is very powerful all things considered, but also overly complicated in some areas.

I'd be willing to bet he simply doesn't know how. Should have directed him to the tutorial thread :p
Its not condescending. Its the truth he is requesting some else to do the work foe him... its not hard running round dropping markwra
In all fairness its also not hard to mine or harvest nodes, yet we pay monthly for a bot to do it for us. Your entire product is based on the notion that people are lazy...
ok maybe i shouldnt say lazy. But how ever you don't purchase the bot because you are lazy. You purchase the bot because it does a task for an extended peroide of time that you would be unable to peform. Example being duty mode you cant run duty mode 4 bots 24/7 farming by your self. so you purchase a bot to acomplish this, not because your lazy but because its impossible to do. same goes for hunt mode you buy a bot to do hunt mode for you because you cant do hunts 24/7 with out it. Its not because you are lazy that you purchase the bot but because you are unable to do it for that extended periode of time. I just think people should at least try to make their profiles, or marker locations first before just coming here and saying hey "DO THIS FOR ME"
(09-20-2014, 11:36 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ok maybe i shouldnt say lazy. But how ever you don't purchase the bot because you are lazy. You purchase the bot because it does a task for an extended peroide of time that you would be unable to peform. Example being duty mode you cant run duty mode 4 bots 24/7 farming by your self. so you purchase a bot to acomplish this, not because your lazy but because its impossible to do. same goes for hunt mode you buy a bot to do hunt mode for you because you cant do hunts 24/7 with out it. Its not because you are lazy that you purchase the bot but because you are unable to do it for that extended periode of time. I just think people should at least try to make their profiles, or marker locations first before just coming here and saying hey "DO THIS FOR ME"

I bot because i'm lazy as fuck. Just saying Devil
(09-20-2014, 11:36 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ok maybe i shouldnt say lazy. But how ever you don't purchase the bot because you are lazy. You purchase the bot because it does a task for an extended peroide of time that you would be unable to peform. Example being duty mode you cant run duty mode 4 bots 24/7 farming by your self. so you purchase a bot to acomplish this, not because your lazy but because its impossible to do. same goes for hunt mode you buy a bot to do hunt mode for you because you cant do hunts 24/7 with out it. Its not because you are lazy that you purchase the bot but because you are unable to do it for that extended periode of time. I just think people should at least try to make their profiles, or marker locations first before just coming here and saying hey "DO THIS FOR ME"

(09-20-2014, 11:57 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  

I bot because i'm lazy as fuck. Just saying Devil

haha ok like i said lazy isnt the right word. if it was because you were lazy you wouldnt spend all this time making/fixing nav meshes.... its the end result of being able to do thigns for very long time with little effort.
I'm still a little confused about how hunting actually works. When can we expect a tutorial? Also more on topic to this thread it's not that I don't want to make markers myself I'm just a little concerned about how efficient they will be. Also we get quest 1-15 pre-packaged (More to come) we get all Jackie's profiles for classes and duties prepacked (which I will mention is a godsend and eventually I'm gonna donate him that beer!) I guess I feel like we are spoiled now and the convenience factor or out of the box ease of use is very important to myself and probably most here! I know you guys have a lot to work on but having everything able to work with minimal setup is a big factor.
ill do the tutorial as soon as ace finishes hunt mode but the gist of it now is you drop markers across the zone the bot will go to each marker in order onces its done all those markers it switches zones.