Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Bot not working!!? & No support! :(
(10-18-2014, 10:37 AM)fxfire Wrote:  you followed the install guide and made sure you installed all required software mentioned there ? same goes for not using any kind of 3rd party antivirus or other overlay sofwrae?

I followed all the guidelines also I have installed on my desktop and works just fine, I even tried to change resolutions just in case also the same problem prissiest, I am also running it directly from the C: directory as admin Complaint, is there anything else I should look at?

(10-18-2014, 10:37 AM)fxfire Wrote:  you followed the install guide and made sure you installed all required software mentioned there ? same goes for not using any kind of 3rd party antivirus or other overlay sofwrae?

I followed all the guidelines also I have installed on my desktop and works just fine, I even tried to change resolutions just in case also the same problem prissiest, I am also running it directly from the C: directory as admin Complaint, is there anything else I should look at?

(10-18-2014, 07:57 AM)Alxrocks Wrote:  Have you activated the code by entering it into the User CP section?

yes I did activate it, and checked again it's active.

Messages In This Thread