Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Request: Hunt markers to use with Hunt mode
(09-17-2014, 07:03 PM)klepp0906 Wrote:  
(08-12-2014, 01:45 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  so your to lazy to run around each zone dropping 10 or so markers in the zone?

I love the condescending attitudes from support here. Maybe he is lazy, which is why he offered to pay. It's ease of use features and/or resources that make a bot great . This bot is very powerful all things considered, but also overly complicated in some areas.

I'd be willing to bet he simply doesn't know how. Should have directed him to the tutorial thread :p

One thing I can say is, The support here is extremely condescending, up to and including making fun of someone for asking for help.

One of the first major posts I made, where i had issues with the bot erroring the background window and causing the game to crash, I have since fixed this issue on my own after finding that it was a permissions error within Windows 7 Ultimate., but when i posted screenshots, and proof, I was met with the reply "No one else is having this issue, you must be doing something wrong" or the likes.

I NEVER ask for help from Xfire/jackie anymore because you simply just don't get it. I get the impression that the support here feels because they wrote a guide they feel is full proof, that if someone has a question, they are just too stupid to talk to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request: Hunt markers to use with Hunt mode - by irodeyourmom - 12-05-2014, 09:09 PM