Poll: What do you think of this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Love it! Would like to see this implemented!

10 83.33%
Like it

0 0%
Sounds like too much work for what it's worth!

2 16.67%
Beh!

0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
[Request] - Player detection to turn off hack
(01-13-2015, 06:25 PM)Cichard Wrote:  im not sure the distance but yeah ace added something in a while back. just cause you see people TPing gathering doesnt mean they are using this bot. There are tons of crappy chinese bots that can ONLY TP to each node.

I see, that's very useful information I was not aware of. ThumbsUp

Well I have some bad news.

I'm not entirely sure if there's something you have to enable or configure for doing what you mentioned ace added.

I just tried it out and the results were very bad.

[Image: f0cf4o.png]

That's me gathering a node near a FATE where there is a person doing the FATE at a distance of 48 (Pretty much visible and very evident the person is there at such distance, its practically next to you). If you notice there is another node further behind that person at a distance of 55 (luckily it didn't teleport me there).

Now once the node was finished, it teleported me here:

[Image: ztdeo1.png]

I turned the bot off at this point because I didn't really expect to be teleported based on what you mentioned, specially since the player was very close to me.

Anyways, I was teleported a distance of 11 away from where I was on the previous node. Even at that distance, you can clearly distinguish if a person is teleporting or not.

Even if the range on which the teleport hack stops working (if it even does), since it did not work at a distance of 48 away from a player, it's safe to say that if a node happens to be close to a player (over 50 distance away) and I teleport to it, would look rather suspisious.

In the end I think what most of us would like, is to raise as little suspicious behavior as possible.

Again, I am not aware if there is something that needs to be configured to prevent the teleport hack if a player is nearby based on what you said Ace had implemented.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Request] - Player detection to turn off hack - by saikai90 - 01-13-2015, 06:56 PM