Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coil Turn 9
I've tried a few times to figure out a way to afk this but I don't think it's possible. My initial problems came with an actual out of bounds area that Nael couldn't hit. The main issue lies with meteors in T9. When they explode due to stacking it wipes the raid, you can't out of bounds the damage. As far as I know there is no way for minion to discern who has rocks. So even if you made separate A-H profiles for each player there's no way to make sure they're all safely placed. Additionally, when green comes out (actual golems) there's no way to make sure THOSE ones are safely placed. You'd need to do an even spread of people for rock drops, then another even spread of rocks for golems. Then the golems have to eat all the rocks but again, no way to know where they are and no way to reliably place them. In addition to that you'd have to clip in-bounds again to place the rock which trigger Nael to beat you senseless.

In addition to all of that even if you did make the A-H if one person go two meteors it would wipe everyone. Or if you rotated where each profile swapped you'd risk the rotate-r placing a rock on top of another. It's just not pretty. :(

I've never tried to work through T9 past rocks because I haven't been able to get it to work rocks lol.

If someone can figure out that though you'd need to have the separate profiles to pick up separate golems and feed the rocks. If you knew who had rocks from sniffing you could line them up and make the eating easy by just standing outside after aggro was caught and let them run out and eat along the way.

If anyone could get the rocks right though I think the next step would be figuring out if garrote twist hits you in OOB, if so that would make things impossible as the bot wouldn't be able to cleanse it off. Since you need to stand still in the circle for a second or so you couldn't just skirt along the ground, and the circles are randomly placed when the add dies. However if you're OOB when Mega Flare goes off it might just not do the mechanic. Again, haven't tried past phase 1 cause I couldn't get a reliable way to deal with rocks.

The last big obstacle would be elements. Again, if OOB works it would be a non-issue, but if it doesn't skip then you'd have to have another OOB spread to simulate fire out, then have another designated spot where, after being hit with an ice, the bot would move you there to get hit by the fire in, and another safe area for thunder.

tl;dr Out of bounds doesn't skip all the mechanics and still wipes you. I haven't tried this in months though, so with recent patches it might have changed. I just have 0 motivation do test and explore this because I merc it and this would cause some of my market to dry up. ^_^;

Messages In This Thread
Coil Turn 9 - by Kate - 01-19-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Coil Turn 9 - by Jensen490 - 01-20-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Coil Turn 9 - by zerovisual - 01-20-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Coil Turn 9 - by Cichard - 01-20-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Coil Turn 9 - by seliphail - 01-22-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Coil Turn 9 - by Cichard - 01-23-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Coil Turn 9 - by saik1992 - 01-23-2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Coil Turn 9 - by Kate - 01-23-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Coil Turn 9 - by Cichard - 01-23-2015, 03:21 PM