Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Grind Mode messed up?
(02-23-2015, 05:26 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote:  
(02-22-2015, 02:42 PM)Cichard Wrote:  not sure where you got the idea the bot changed zones on its own based on level with fate grinding though. It never did that and it doesnt seem Taskmanager does either.

btw jackie check with Ace, or one of the other devs or test it out for yourself because grind mode DOES teleport you to certain areas depending on your level.
Example, i was trying to fate grind in nothern thanalan at lvl 45 and it wont let me, it keeps teleporting back to outer la noscea.

The bot does not allow you to fate grind in a given zone and hasn't done for as long as i can remember, it teleports you to whatever zones its been set up for a given level range.

p.s deleting the navigation folder, and reinstalling has not fixed all the issues. It is still not summoning my companion while grinding. It is however changing zones automatically at various level ranges to do fates in that level range, its not doing outer la noscea at lvl 40+, started off in Horizon at 1-20, not sure where it went from 21-40 as i was not home.

i just started it im gridning at lvl 43 in northern Thanalan and its working just fine. i suggest following the guide for fate grinding. Like Riva said if you have do atma checked then it TPS you around based on JP time theroy for best area to get atma. make sure "ENABLE Unstuck" isnt ticked. what you discribe does not happen annd has never happend. the bot does not change zones based on level of the bot and has NEVER changed zones based on level of the bot. you can go 1-50 in the starter zone if you dont manually change zones. every day i have multiple characters that im leveling up via fates all differnt level ranged in different zones and not once have they ever TP'ed to another zone on their own.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...w-to-Grind

Messages In This Thread
Grind Mode messed up? - by Kate - 02-21-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Grind Mode messed up? - by Cichard - 02-22-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: Grind Mode messed up? - by Kate - 02-22-2015, 07:19 AM
RE: Grind Mode messed up? - by Cichard - 02-22-2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Grind Mode messed up? - by Kate - 02-23-2015, 05:26 AM
RE: Grind Mode messed up? - by Cichard - 02-23-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Grind Mode messed up? - by rsilva712 - 02-23-2015, 09:20 AM