Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Clients crashing, freezing, the whole 9
I am running 4 on each computer. After updating the bot this morning (I heard there was a bug fix push), my laptop no longer has any issues with the constant opening and closing of clients. However, the desktop that is giving me the memory writing issue will still try to write in address 0x00000000. When that happens, I will check for an additional minion process that may be the failed hook.

What is odd is it must be passing a pointer (or the language equivalent for minion) with the memory address of 0x00000000 because it will later fail to read from there, too. I have been doing duty farm stuff, but this seems like a launcher-hook issue. A few of our other people are having the same issue, so its not local. I checked my ram, even replaced all 16gb with a different 16gb to be sure my ram didn't burn out and the tests were missing something, but everything checks fine, and while I had the ram swapped out, it still had the memory issue.

I am just trying to narrow this down, so any additional advice would be much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clients crashing, freezing, the whole 9 - by sschwarz25 - 03-08-2015, 10:12 PM