Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Paranoid Option Not Working?
It happened while mining on an alt to level it up. I always had the teleport option up on alts because Paranoid worked great with it.

I was mining with some other lowbie bot and noticed that even when they were still in very close proximity (like only a few feet away) they would still teleport to the next node (btw, they don't teleport ON TOP of the node anymore, they teleport on the ground next to it which is great because sometimes I'd get stuck inside a tree--I don't know what changed, but it's great).

Just something I noticed. Or maybe it's just me. Someone else care to test it out?

UPDATE EDIT:

Okay so its definitely working weird right now. After it's done mining at it's current node (and this is irregular, it doesn't happen persistently), it will teleport to the next node even if there's someone near that node (and no, the node is not 30 yalms away, it's quite within range). Also, (and this is also irregular), even when there isn't anyone within range, the bot will still walk instead of teleport. I'm positive because I have the radar up to sense other players as I test this out.

Messages In This Thread
Paranoid Option Not Working? - by Kireien - 03-16-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Paranoid Option Not Working? - by Kireien - 03-28-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Paranoid Option Not Working? - by Cichard - 03-28-2015, 12:17 AM