Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Botting Confirmation Process?
Hi, something has been bugging me for a while now and its the main factor in me deciding to bot or not:

What is the GMs botting confirmation process?

I have seen it said that they send tells but what if you are like me and have them turned off, or worse block them out of reflex and have your friends just chat in a linkshell?

Do they manually confirm you there botting, or do they just get banhappy? Honestly with their shoddy customer service, I would fully expect them to be the kind of people that just go "I dont feel like it, ban it is." Seriously, they give you no information on anything and any ticket you send in is met with an automated response telling you to use the forums even if you have stated in the ticket you already have ect ect. So clearly they dont give two squirts about the general populace of their games if they cant even acknowledge reading your tickets or responding to account issues with more than "Read our FAQ" so my question then becomes how ban heavy are they if they cant reach you via pm, or will they even bother to try in most cases?

Messages In This Thread
Botting Confirmation Process? - by Darktides - 08-06-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: Botting Confirmation Process? - by Cichard - 08-06-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: Botting Confirmation Process? - by Darktides - 08-06-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Botting Confirmation Process? - by burr - 08-06-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Botting Confirmation Process? - by Darktides - 08-06-2015, 08:57 PM