Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Request for functioning Summoner profile
(01-16-2016, 02:48 AM)thezeldrak Wrote:  I've tried three different summoner profiles (default, sebbs, and YellowcarQueen). The default one just spams Physick over and over, sebbs doesn't use Physick at all, and YellowcarQueen's doesn't use Physick. I'm just trying to leveling my summoner from 30-50(60), but I can't seem to find a profile/skill list/whatever they're called that works, and self-sustains.

For the record, my profile does use Physick. You just have to be under 25% hp. The main issue with self-sustaining profiles is when the bot goes after Fates or enters areas where it can quickly get overwhelmed. One tip for making sure you don't die is to have your companion being used in healer stance as it does a pretty good job of keeping you alive. Either way, the bot will release to your home point when you die so just make sure you're bound to the crystal in the area where you're grinding and the bot will pick right up again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for functioning Summoner profile - by YellowcarQueen - 01-20-2016, 08:42 AM