Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Request for functioning Summoner profile
I've tried three different summoner profiles (default, sebbs, and YellowcarQueen). The default one just spams Physick over and over, sebbs doesn't use Physick at all, and YellowcarQueen's doesn't use Physick. I'm just trying to leveling my summoner from 30-50(60), but I can't seem to find a profile/skill list/whatever they're called that works, and self-sustains.
(01-16-2016, 02:48 AM)thezeldrak Wrote:  I've tried three different summoner profiles (default, sebbs, and YellowcarQueen). The default one just spams Physick over and over, sebbs doesn't use Physick at all, and YellowcarQueen's doesn't use Physick. I'm just trying to leveling my summoner from 30-50(60), but I can't seem to find a profile/skill list/whatever they're called that works, and self-sustains.

If you have skills that dont work you can see why be debugging the skill in skill manager.
I expect your flee% is set to high for when you want it to flee or the hp% is set to low.

[Image: aae7d49ffb.jpg][Image: 0a6d3f1629.jpg]
Arcanist runs flawlessly. It heals itself really well, heals the pet really well, and does decent damage. I've left pretty much everything in the bot set to defaults (with the exception of the hacks. I turned some of them on.) Thaumaturge also worked really well with Physick when I was leveling it, even though the routine it was using wasn't called Thaumaturge. I believe it was labled to reflect black mage. Summoner is the only one that's not working with Physick. Default spams it and doesn't nothing else, while the other profiles i tried never used it once.
After downloading Notepad++ and opening the lua files, then reading through them, I finally got (sebbs) Summoner.lua working properly. There was a value set to 30 that I increased to 75. I believe it was a value dealing with HP% or something. It began to heal itself at about 75% or less. So now I have a working summoner profile.

This thread is okay to close now if you want, now that my issue is resolved.
Easier to alter in game.

Yes its set to 30%
(01-16-2016, 02:48 AM)thezeldrak Wrote:  I've tried three different summoner profiles (default, sebbs, and YellowcarQueen). The default one just spams Physick over and over, sebbs doesn't use Physick at all, and YellowcarQueen's doesn't use Physick. I'm just trying to leveling my summoner from 30-50(60), but I can't seem to find a profile/skill list/whatever they're called that works, and self-sustains.

For the record, my profile does use Physick. You just have to be under 25% hp. The main issue with self-sustaining profiles is when the bot goes after Fates or enters areas where it can quickly get overwhelmed. One tip for making sure you don't die is to have your companion being used in healer stance as it does a pretty good job of keeping you alive. Either way, the bot will release to your home point when you die so just make sure you're bound to the crystal in the area where you're grinding and the bot will pick right up again.