Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Can't get the bot to work right.
I just finished setting everything up (new to this bot), and the bot just runs around and doesn't even select mobs to attack in the specified grinding areas. It runs into walls and then teleports, and does the same thing again. Literally have watched this thing do nothing for the past two hours, trying to fix it.

Album of my settings:
http://imgur.com/a/E6GpI

I have also obviously removed the Nav marker, and just had a Grind marker, and the same thing occurred. I was just trying to see if anything would change, it did not.

This is a brand new install, like I said I am new with this bot, and therefore have no additional modules.

Currently watching this bot just running around, passing potential mobs to kill, running into walls like a derpface, and clearly doing nothing productive.

I also disabled the ability for my bot to use a mount, because when I had that selected, all hell broke loose. The bot wouldn't even go to selected markers.

I do not have fates marked, so the bot shouldn't be running around doing nothing. I have several grinding markers up, in a circle, so the bot should not run out of enemies to encounter. But it just stands there, looking at the scenery. http://i.imgur.com/jqQLjmy.jpg

So that's my dilemma. Any help would be appreciated. I have like, 2 days left on my trial, that I just started using today. I didn't realize it was timed before I used the key. I thought once the key was used, that my time started.

Messages In This Thread
Can't get the bot to work right. - by kyln - 03-19-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Can't get the bot to work right. - by Cichard - 03-19-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Can't get the bot to work right. - by kyln - 03-20-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Can't get the bot to work right. - by Cichard - 03-20-2014, 03:00 AM
RE: Can't get the bot to work right. - by HansW - 03-20-2014, 06:46 AM
RE: Can't get the bot to work right. - by kyln - 03-22-2014, 08:24 AM
RE: Can't get the bot to work right. - by Cichard - 03-20-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Can't get the bot to work right. - by Cichard - 03-22-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: Can't get the bot to work right. - by Cichard - 03-23-2014, 12:38 AM