Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
ERROR The loaded navmesh has no mining/botany markers
Sigh. Feel like im posting almost daily now.

I just read a post the other day regarding almost the same thing, but cannot find it. I'm trying to gather shards. Their are 4 available items to be had from these lush bushes or w/e they are in southern thanalan level 50.

FIRST - Their ARE botany markers, im looking RIGHT at them. So i have NFC what is up w/ the error but im assuming it is tied to the reason im posting which is..

Gather manager. I have the Botany 50 Marker Selected, and it is gathering from said nodes. Problem is, I have entered Lightning Shard under my item priority and it is still gathering from the top spot and the top spot only.

At this rate, my only option is to gather from nodes which i havent unlocked the ?? marks so it defaults to shards. Ridiculous right??

While im here...

Any way to have the bot unlock ?? spots when it comes across them?

Also any way to get the bot to go to unspoiled nodes as a priority when/if they are up?

That should cover it. At the moment id be happy to have the console stop telling me navmesh error when clearly the navmesh is fine and to be able to gather something besides my umpteenth stack of maiden grass.

Excuse my frustration.

Messages In This Thread
ERROR The loaded navmesh has no mining/botany markers - by automationarmy - 04-07-2014, 11:58 AM