Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
No Longer Updating These Profiles, Feel Free to Delete Thread
The pet abilities are not working. Garuda will not go into Obey. Garuda will not cast Contagion or Aerial Slash. Garuda just sits there. Is there anything that can be done or is this an Ace issue?
It was an Ace issue which he has fixed. There was another issue after the update regarding the skill order of pet commands in the profile which I have fixed; please re-download.
This profile isn't self-sustaining. I tried using it to level my summoner since the default one kept spamming Physick over and over, instead of doing a combat rotation, and it never once used Physick to stay healed. Instead it would either use a potion, teleport out (I'm using the teleport hack), or flee.
This profile is currently broken with the newest round of MMO Minion updates.

Constantly summons garuda as only action; does nothing when garuda summon statements are removed from rotation.
(01-17-2016, 04:02 AM)verybrightdude Wrote:  This profile is currently broken with the newest round of MMO Minion updates.

Constantly summons garuda as only action; does nothing when garuda summon statements are removed from rotation.

yup broken after update ><

this should help for a while
old ffxiv_skillmgr

Attached Files
.rar   ffxiv_skillmgr.rar (Size: 28.42 KB / Downloads: 14)
yup profile of PVP keep summoning over and over even during battle Peep
(01-17-2016, 02:13 PM)uaebuster Wrote:  yup profile of PVP keep summoning over and over even during battle Peep

I tested both profiles this morning and they appear to be working just fine with the latest version of Minion. Make sure you have "Queueing Allowed" turned on as this will affect how the profile operates.
can u make garuda cast contagion and make raging strike and quelling cast pls? because don't work^^
(01-26-2016, 10:27 PM)nyomaru Wrote:  can u make garuda cast contagion and make raging strike and quelling cast pls? because don't work^^

There are currently to instances when Contagion will be used.

1. Filter 1 needs to be on. If your target has all 3 dots, the dots have at least 5 sec duration, and there are 3 or more targets within a range of 8.

2. Filter 2 needs to be on. Contagion will be used after Tri-Disaster is cast.

There are currently two instances when Raging Strikes will be used.

1. Filter 2 needs to be on. Dreadwyrm Trance needs to be ready to cast.

2. Filter 2 and Filter 1 need to be on. Painflare and Bane need to be ready to cast.

So these two abilities work, just not for anyone under level 58. I changed Contagion to cast as long as your target has all 3 dots; no filters required to be on other than Filter 3. Raging Strikes will now cast as long as you have the ability and Filter 2 in on.

Re-download the profile for the new version with these changes.
Why is my bot not making my pets fight. They summon but they just stand there