Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Very odd behavior with bot
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaa
Someone failed geometry class!! lolSnicker
wow me i think this thing is great .. tell you the truth i seem to be having more fun with this game helper than with the game itself
(11-10-2013, 02:54 PM)mistz Wrote:  got same problem along alot other stuff, probally one of the wourse bots i ever subscribed to sadly and i seen Autoit scripst do a better job overall then what this ones offer considering it's not working 85% of the time properly, hopefully HB will release something soon, at least they know what they doing.
Funny cause I spent hundred of $'s testing out different bots and this one is WAY AHEAD. The last group of people I encountered with so much dedication was the crew from Pirox. Honestly, Buddies know what they're doing? You are one clueless poor soul.
(Hijack part over)

Back on track: I encountered similar issues. It tends to happen when I try to start a second bot client while running first one already. Everything shuts down, the game closes, no error, nothing.

The bot seems to hook pretty hard and not unhook from the game client when I close it through Exit in Control. If I do that and try to boot Minion, it crashed my client (even tho I get a crash report when I do that).
(11-10-2013, 03:02 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(11-10-2013, 02:54 PM)mistz Wrote:  got same problem along alot other stuff, probally one of the wourse bots i ever subscribed to sadly and i seen Autoit scripst do a better job overall then what this ones offer considering it's not working 85% of the time properly, hopefully HB will release something soon, at least they know what they doing.

Well done, 8/10. I hope you're getting at least a couple of free keys from the buddy admins for your troll/advertising efforts.

(11-08-2013, 09:30 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  Still getting random Crashes.. FFXIV has stopped working crashes. Even with out isboxer. :(

So you're saying that you're having full crashes now (an error message is displayed, client screen goes gray/freezes, etc)? Or is the client still just disappearing without an error? The distinction is important for troubleshooting.

random crashes with errors but this has seem to stopped with last update.