Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average
[Module] yMko's Toolbox v0.04 <17/11/2013>
dang was hoping for a log out timer or something. Any chance on a log back in module dang 90k errors. Also chocobo it will summon it at first but wont resummon it if it dies. the way the specific hunting one has it. it checks to see if the name of your pet is in the party window.
(11-21-2013, 01:06 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  dang was hoping for a log out timer or something. Any chance on a log back in module dang 90k errors. Also chocobo it will summon it at first but wont resummon it if it dies. the way the specific hunting one has it. it checks to see if the name of your pet is in the party window.
Don't think that module is possible with the information we have.
It should re summon, if you are not in a party...
(11-21-2013, 01:53 PM)ymko Wrote:  
(11-21-2013, 01:06 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  dang was hoping for a log out timer or something. Any chance on a log back in module dang 90k errors. Also chocobo it will summon it at first but wont resummon it if it dies. the way the specific hunting one has it. it checks to see if the name of your pet is in the party window.

well like if the bot can detect that you are not currently logged in all needs to happen is send numpad 0 to the game client till it detects you back in game again.
(11-22-2013, 07:56 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(11-21-2013, 01:53 PM)ymko Wrote:  

well like if the bot can detect that you are not currently logged in all needs to happen is send numpad 0 to the game client till it detects you back in game again.
You can't send keystrokes to game i'm afraid. Although as far as i know :)

Id kill for just a log OUT timer. I know the one that was working is outdated and non functional now. Maybe you could ask to use what he had and incorporate it in the toolbox?

Great work by the way!Cutesmile
my log out timers are 90k errors. Its the only thing preventing me from leveling over night. I typically get 5 a day if not more. and its not my end because 1 out of the 8 bots will get a 90k error while the rest are still going fine. But at some point they all will eventually get a 90k error. Some nights ill come back to find 5 of them 90k and rest not. Some times ill get 90ks every hour on random bots. It sucks.
There should be a relog thingie soon enough... i hope :)
The relogger is on the way, and we've just added the Exit() command to the lua api (not available to you folks yet but soon) which will allow you to close the client process from lua.
(11-25-2013, 09:21 PM)f3re Wrote:  The relogger is on the way, and we've just added the Exit() command to the lua api (not available to you folks yet but soon) which will allow you to close the client process from lua.
Lovely, then i'll add that as a timer, when Exit() is there. BTW, can you PM me with how to turn on the External Console, it's extremely useful Cutesmile
hey where i must pack all the files into which folder?