Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
(02-11-2014, 09:00 PM)Signature Wrote:  If you have whm3.2 heavy should be in there, just move it to the top instead of having it sit at bottom. Its not that hard to add a regen to the profile yourself(I do not recommend it)....As far as a cure 1 for yourself is also very easy to add... Now as far Curing priorities go re-range it so All HIGH CURES are on top of the small ones. Its a simple issue of priority....

As far as The Fkey issues that has nothing to do with my profile and something either with enhanced assist or the bot itself.

Download whm3.3. I fixed all of your issues. nothing i can do about fkey problem though.

your the man. I appreciate it very much. Cant really say how much tbh. Now theirs a bit of minor adjusting to be made vs killing people over and over as I try to create a profile from scratch to suit said purpose :P

If my taxes would get deposited ffs, I had intended to get a group going myself BUT as luck would have it they are giving me some BS about ID theft in 2011 and it is supposedly going to hold my refund up as much as 180 days .... speechless to that end as well >.<

Anyhow, thank you <3 Between you and Jackie... you guys are real staples to this forum/bot and i hope its dev's and mods realize it.
(02-26-2014, 03:59 PM)klepp0906 Wrote:  ...Anyhow, thank you <3 Between you and Jackie... you guys are real staples to this forum/bot and i hope its dev's and mods realize it.

Thank you for such nice words! Happy We're just here to help those that need it, with the things we can. I'm glad you enjoy my profile's!
While using this profile and the setup shown, my toon puts out damage very slowly. It will cast stone II, and after the 2 second cooldown, takes about 1 more second until it starts casting another stone ii. I haven't had this issue with any other class or profile before.
(03-05-2014, 02:34 AM)oreganobag Wrote:  While using this profile and the setup shown, my toon puts out damage very slowly. It will cast stone II, and after the 2 second cooldown, takes about 1 more second until it starts casting another stone ii. I haven't had this issue with any other class or profile before.

Open skill manager select stone II then look under skilldetails for "Secs Since Last" and reduce that number.
i tell you what, i know its no fault of the profile (i dont think?) and more a fault of the bot.. but between the double casts (their has to be SOME way to combat this?) and the way it registers hp loss (doesnt start to cast until the hp is gone) im running out of mp or looking like a bad in TBC.

It is more than adequate for dungeons but apart from like T1 and T2 the shortcomings start to show through (which is really where i wish the bot would excel. Lord knows it aids dps to the gills). The medica fight i run out of mp and the one w/ all the spiders (sorry just started doing coil a week or so ago so names havent stuck yet) the big hits cause panic due to no heals going out until the hp is long gone.

I'm old and lazy and i woulda never thought playing by hand would be superior to letting a pc play for ya :P

Anyhow, if anyone has anything to add, by all means ^^ Until i can figure out what i can do to adjust I have just had it running esuna's and ive had to do all the healing by hand which reaaally makes the moving in t5 a pain simultanously. (dont think dps realize how hard healers have to work)

anyhow, im off!
Here is your solution.... after every Cure.. MOVE.... Cancel out any unneeded cures.. Since you know it will double heal most of the time.. KEEP IT MOVING.
wtb v3.4 FTW!

you can always improve amirite? :) The hightlight of my day is updates on this bot and its necessities (is that sad?) lol.

(03-15-2014, 09:20 PM)Signature Wrote:  Here is your solution.... after every Cure.. MOVE.... Cancel out any unneeded cures.. Since you know it will double heal most of the time.. KEEP IT MOVING.

yea ive began doing this.. its just not a true fix for 2 reasons.

1) you want to be as lazy as possible due to the nature of using a bot to begin with

2) you dont want to cancel out a cure that is actually proper/needed

3) it still costs you valuable time and in fights with high dmg output like T4 and T5 - time resetting and recasting a cure is a death waiting to happen.

FC doesnt know i bot but they sure know the other whm doesnt run out of mp like i do and the MT doesnt die ever :P (due to the bot trying to heal everything even the 2nd tank ffs. No doubt im outhealing the other healer by a mile but at the cost of a potential wipe due to a death or mp. I tried setting assist-heal to prioritize tank but it didnt really seem to do anythihng.

Anyhow, im sure this is limited by the very api of the bot and/or game to some extent, just issues ive noticed i wanted to put out there (that im sure effects all healing profiles and have no doubt been noticed by the creators of said profiles themselves) but wanted to make sure if they are fixeable, that they get so :P

I did try adding a delay ie: dont cast xxcure for 3 seconds since last cast, but it doesnt seem to do anything either. still double casts. Was hoping it would cast, then add the delay and by the time the delay was up it would register that the heal w3as no longer needed. (set the delay just as long or just above GCD) but as i said, no luck here.

As usual, thanks for everything anyhow! Rep'd accordingly <3
If you actually make it a habit to move after every cure it will heal the right person when you stop... You can adjust by having the person you heal the most targeted and manually spam cure on them when needed to make up for movement. I found this super effective.
just fyi, disease needs to be added via esuna. I forget what fight it is. in bc or in ak perhaps. I was stuck esunaing it by hand. (i shoulda posted it right away so i didnt forget but im sure it will come up again. their are still a select few out there). With that said, i know i can add it myself, but in the name of you always trying to improve and making this an AiO whm profile solution - figured id mention it here this way you can update next time you do a release/feel it necessary.

Till then... patch 2.2 eh?

(03-23-2014, 12:39 PM)Signature Wrote:  If you actually make it a habit to move after every cure it will heal the right person when you stop... You can adjust by having the person you heal the most targeted and manually spam cure on them when needed to make up for movement. I found this super effective.

yea this is kinda what i do. Very inconvenient but it is what it is i suppose. Still less work than doing it by hand :P I tell you what i tried botting T2 and that was ugly LOL. Instead of changing this profile all around I Just do it by hand now.

It was cureII"ing when it shoulda been medica'ing and tossing out big heals left and right and i ran outta mp not even 1/2 way through the fight.

Was new to the FC at the time so they just chalked it up to being like ilvl80 but in all honesty they were either ignorant or trying to be nice as I80 is more than enough to heal that fight.

I digress..
Hey sig - have you done moogle extreme yet? know if your profile Esuna's the debuffs in there? the mind control etc?