Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
[Module] Specific Hunting V 1.993+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion
Added Fixes for the problems that were happening let me know how it works for you guys.
thanx a lot for your work. Will try this out.
Without a blacklist the bot is useless.
Can you add "Attack only mobs with level range?"
just saw ...wrong game :-)
thanx a lot,
botfun
(11-10-2013, 07:13 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote:  Can you add "Attack only mobs with level range?"

That is based of of the Grind Location Markers when you set them up. if it's matching based off of the monsters ContentID however that is ignored. But only if matching based off of ID. If you can give me a reason why the current method doesn't work or needs to be changed that's sound, I'll find a better way.
Is there a way to make it not attack mobs tagged by other players?
(11-10-2013, 08:40 PM)gerdalti6980 Wrote:  Is there a way to make it not attack mobs tagged by other players?

I second this, skipping tagged mobs would be a great improvement. I did browse through the DEV data and could not find a good indicator for that.
Only the HP of the mob could be used but one would need to poll the HP while casting and abort if necessary.
(11-13-2013, 04:45 PM)m315 Wrote:  
(11-10-2013, 08:40 PM)gerdalti6980 Wrote:  Is there a way to make it not attack mobs tagged by other players?

I second this, skipping tagged mobs would be a great improvement. I did browse through the DEV data and could not find a good indicator for that.
Only the HP of the mob could be used but one would need to poll the HP while casting and abort if necessary.

I actually commented out this bit of code right at the very end, and it stops that behavior.

Code:
        local el = EntityList("nearest,alive,attackable,onmesh,fateid="..tostring(fateID))
        if ( el ) then
            local i,e = next(el)
            if (i~=nil and e~=nil) then
                return e
            end
        end
I'll see what I can do about attacking other peoples monsters. In the mean time I added the ability to keep your chocobo companion summoned let me know how it works for you guys.
I want to use this module to farm certain mobs that are much lower level than I am so I can gather crafting materials. This module won't let me farm mobs that are even 3 levels lower than I am. I have to remove this module to get my desired result but it ends up killing a ton of other things that I don't want it to.