Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average
[Module] yMko's Toolbox v0.04 <17/11/2013>
does this repair through profession or does it walk to a vendor of choosing because i dont know how to do repair with the materials and am curious as i also need a vendoring script
it repairs where you are at. But it makes the game think you went to a vendor so it takes your gil just like if you went to a vendor to repair.
Any news if this project is still being developed? Noticed how new offsets, etc were needed on all add-on's from a recent ffxiv minion update. Mod is working good for me though atm.
This just uses the inbuilt tools, i might work more on this when i get thy time, not soon enough tho, i hate the month preceding and following this Christmas, too much college work T_T
(01-04-2014, 10:30 PM)ymko Wrote:  This just uses the inbuilt tools, i might work more on this when i get thy time, not soon enough tho, i hate the month preceding and following this Christmas, too much college work T_T

Gotcha, thanks ymko. Looking forward to it!
it still works as is though i'm currently using it
Everytime I leave the arena it resets, am I doing something wrong?
Really loving this but for some reason it's not repairing my Scythe (Bronze Scythe)
(01-10-2014, 08:27 PM)Drummerthing Wrote:  Really loving this but for some reason it's not repairing my Scythe (Bronze Scythe)

ya low lvl botanist off hand is bugged but its fine later on.
Hi,

just want to mention.

It does not repair my Pink lvl 15 trousers. (will post the name when i get home, its the lvl 15 trousers for mage from sastasha i think)

All other work well :)