Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile *Updated 11/6/15 3rd Version Release*
Hows your guys parse on this?
its good. download and try it for yourself.
I am using it right now but I was just curious as I'd like gauge whats the decent DPS range for this
The opener is quite good

Just wanna point out though, After the first set of Wildfire; the profile tends to just leave off Reload + Reassemble (it initiates Wildfire even with this two on cooldown) which seems to be a key component when doing a Wildfire set - not sure if this is intended.

Thanks for the profile.
Seems intentional to me as waiting 30 seconds for them to come off cooldown seems like a dps loss to me. It would line them up every other wildfire after the opener which is what I do in my profile as well. Every wildfire uses 90 second cooldowns + blood for blood.
(02-21-2016, 02:10 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  Seems intentional to me as waiting 30 seconds for them to come off cooldown seems like a dps loss to me. It would line them up every other wildfire after the opener which is what I do in my profile as well. Every wildfire uses 90 second cooldowns + blood for blood.

Exactly what he said. This profile was made before the recent changes Ace made to the skill profile manager (Macros in particular) and with the changes to Machinist coming in Patch 3.2 I will probably be reworking this profile to see if I can get more consistency out of the execution of the opener and overall DPS with the rotation thereafter.
Looking forward to it !

Thanks
game has to be in english ? cause he doesnt do anything except 3-4 spells. my mch is 60 also
Hey yellow i want ask u If can help me with a problemi with another Profile since no one can help me ; ;
(02-27-2016, 08:06 AM)nyomaru Wrote:  Hey yellow i want ask u If can help me with a problemi with another Profile since no one can help me ; ;

I'm willing to help you fix a profile, but not make a brand new profile. Send me a private message with the details please.