Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average
[Module] yMko's Toolbox v0.04 <17/11/2013>
not sure what Repairs Done under Repair Percentage does? Either way its set at 0 by default and I pressed up and it immediately crashed Minion&FFXIV :(
(01-16-2014, 11:09 PM)klepp0906 Wrote:  not sure what Repairs Done under Repair Percentage does? Either way its set at 0 by default and I pressed up and it immediately crashed Minion&FFXIV :(

If I remember correctly 0 causes it to crash. However, anything above that will not... I leave it set at 10
I left it at default which was (0) and from what I can tell it tells you how many repairs have been done total (Not to sound patronising) as that's exactly what is says REPAIRS DONE.

I started minion, had it set at 0 default and when repaired it went to 11 which is correct :

Staff,
Body, (Cowl)
Gloves,
Belt,
Legs,
Boots,
Neck,
Ear,
Wrist,
Ring,
Ring,

11 items repaired
Hi

Does summon chocobo work? i'm trying to level her up...
I've set my checks interval to 10,000 but still no summon, or did I misunderstand what summon chocobo is?

Thank you ^^

Edit: WOW it summoned ^^ tytytyty ^^
(01-13-2014, 12:36 PM)Syther Wrote:  Hi,

just want to mention.

It does not repair my Pink lvl 15 trousers. (will post the name when i get home, its the lvl 15 trousers for mage from sastasha i think)

All other work well :)
Post it to general bot bugs, i only used API in a nice way to do that stuff

P.S keep posting problems i gonna update most of my modules soon enough, should have some time when the semester starts :)
My repair box is also at zero and cannot be adjusted by input or by the arrows, client will crash right away.

; Edit it seems to have fixed!
Any chance of adding summoned companion stance in next version?
Hmm, it's not repairing offhand (botanist's scythe). Could you check it? It's sending repair message but it's not working.
thast a problem with the bot at lower levels i think it works fine at higher levels.
Propably, this scythe is 9lvl ;)