Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
My BLM profile (Lv 60)
Kyle be the man and above the losers and keep updating buddy.
honestly man, heavensward is up in like 10 days. at this moment, im 100% sure the bot will be down for a good 2-4 days due to future changes.

i dont really wanna update something when i know it will be broken soon.

understand me, it takes a good moment to update profiles, and if i ever do it again (= that doesnt mean i will ), i prefer to wait heavensward instead of wasting time .

another thing, im pretty sure all those goodies we having now will be encrypted for sure soon . that means my profiles will for sure no longer works.
not every profile will be encrypted only ones that are purchased off the store, so most current profiles will work for duty, and skill profiles. Questing profiles wont work because questing was totally reworked.
Thanks for the clarification Cichard. Does this mean, for instance, that I could use a scholar assisted play profile that's posted on this forum to level up in the new content even if there are no new meshes for those areas?
yes you could use an assisted profile yes. but recording the meshing isnt that difficult.
(06-09-2015, 08:40 PM)Kyle Wrote:  honestly man, heavensward is up in like 10 days. at this moment, im 100% sure the bot will be down for a good 2-4 days due to future changes.

i dont really wanna update something when i know it will be broken soon.

understand me, it takes a good moment to update profiles, and if i ever do it again (= that doesnt mean i will ), i prefer to wait heavensward instead of wasting time .

another thing, im pretty sure all those goodies we having now will be encrypted for sure soon . that means my profiles will for sure no longer works.

Kyle homie the skill profiles from old ones still work and just need to be updated.

HW is insane and loving it.

Get your ass to 50 and update your badass profile for blackmage.

The new black mage rotation is sick dps even with the nerf to flare there is other skills that now replace the dps factor and bring blackmage up.
I have just hit lv 60 BLM on my main, and working on the new rotation . gimme time to make it :p
(06-26-2015, 10:14 AM)Kyle Wrote:  I have just hit lv 60 BLM on my main, and working on the new rotation . gimme time to make it :p

ya no worries and new rotation is insane dps
Due to some IRL problems i have to deal with those days, i wont be able to create a BLM-60 profile, at least not for a month. If u guys want to do it, go for it . for now its impossible for me to do it .
gl with your irl stuff Kyle